Some of my most recent features, food and drink, culture, and service journalism has appeared in:
The New York Times: Smarter Living
- How to Move as a Couple
- Why You Should Hire a Financial Planner
- How to Cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Fine Dining on a Budget
- How to Get Reservations at Hot Restaurants
- Food Labels: Which Terms to Ignore and Which to Watch For
- How to Disclose a Disability at Work
My journalism, narrative, and personal essay work has also appeared at Ghost City Review, Ploughshares.com, Punchnel’s, Entropy Mag, Salon.com, Thoughtcatalog.com, XOJane.com, Greatist.com, The Manifest-Station, Connotation Press, Limn Literary & Arts Journal, Minerva Rising, Slice of Life, Breath & Shadow, the Rampalian, Wordgathering, Auxiliary Magazine, The Pitkin Review, The Communicator, Buzzworthy, and many others.
I am also the author of Buffalo Steel, (Black Rose Writing, 2013) and Biography of a Body (Unsolicited Press 2021).
Excerpts of my work also appear in the Robocup Press 2013 annual compendium and Lessons From My Parents, a collection of essays from Familius Press.